Don’t Live with Damaged Teeth Any Longer!
Are you embarrassed about missing or damaged teeth? You are not alone. Over 100 million adults have missing teeth.
For many patients that have missing teeth or patients that recently had a tooth extraction, dental implants can be a great solution. These small, solid, titanium posts are inserted into your jaw bone where your tooth’s natural root would be. Once your bone grows back in around the implant, your dentist can affix a crown, bridge, or overdenture to the post. Unlike dentures, implants offer a permanent solution to missing teeth.
In order to keep your implants healthy, you will need to maintain them, as you do natural teeth, with brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups.
Benefits of Implants
If you are considering solutions for your missing teeth, consider the benefits that come along with dental implants. They are great for:
- Replacing missing teeth by naturally attaching to living bone for a realistic look and feel.
- Eliminating the need to deal with removable dentures as well as dental glues and pastes.
- Helping prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Making it easier to chew, eat, talk and smile.
- Supporting a single or full bridge.
- Reducing wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Securing dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Providing a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime!
Types of Implants
When you make the decision to get implants, you have three different choices. Learn more about each option:
Sometimes, missing teeth are a result of gum disease, also called periodontal disease. Learn more about gum disease.
Ready to Get Started?
If you would like more information about dental implants, fill out a form online or give us a call at 719-387-4385. Our on-staff periodontist is an expert in treating gum disease, and we also have an oral surgeon who can complete your implant procedure.